1. The first step is to discover a comfortable spot where you can start your yoga practice. This place can be anywhere in your house, but it should be spacious and must give enough room for fresh air to circulate. A scented and clean environment would keep your emotions stable and you would enjoy the thrill. So consider placing a few fragranced candles in your room to create the finest surrounding for the start up of yoga.
2. The second step is to arrange the accessories you would require for yoga. It doesn’t actually require much. All you need is a non-slip mat that can go on well without making you tumble down. Bolsters and blocks are great companions for yoga practice. If you don’t have a mat, you can even practice on your regular carpet.
3. The third step is to make necessary arrangements and set up for prevention against injury. If you are trying yoga for the first time, then chances are there that you might slip off. Considering the fact that you have separate self-made boundaries around your work area, you can stay always protected.
4. Next, get help from an expert. Your expert can be your yoga guide or your favorite CD/DVD. Install these in your laptop and follow each and every instruction. Start from the basics and pick up the momentum till you master the art of yoga.
5. My fifth tip is to tell everyone to enjoy what they are doing. If you don’t feel like doing some day, don’t force yourself! Your home is like your cocoon which keeps you protected from negativities. So, take care of your health, which keeps you enlightened always.
6. Once you have started practicing yoga, make it a point to follow a simple routine and do it regularly.
7. Savasana is a great therapy which is a must before you to start practicing yoga. After finishing, you should indulge in Savasana (relaxing) for a few minutes.
8. Your home-made yoga therapy is set to begin.
Now practice every day for the best results!