Baros Maldives : We have heard a lot about the Baros island. So we wanted to visit it during our trip. It was the first tourist spot that we visited. I must say that the island is blessed with celestial beauty and we were so mesmerized that we decided to spend a night at Baros island.
Local Market Maldives : This was my first trip to Maldives. We decided to check out the local market nearby. I love to cook so hanging around this market was quite fun for me. The market has a variety of different ingredients that are amazing. I also found some really interesting spices that can be used while making curry.
Kanuhura Beach Maldives : I’m really happy that we chose to visit Kanuhura. It was one of my most memorable travel experiences. One of my cousins visited Kanuhura and he wanted us to check out this place during our Maldives trip. This a picture of the beautiful Kanuhura beach. It is a perfect place for a romantic getaway.
Hi everybody! Welcome to an alternate intriguing blog that would doubtlessly take you through a stunning journey from Ludhiana to Male through Colombo. I had booked my tickets in II AC in advance for 12926 Paschim Vihar from Ludhiana Junction (LDH) to New Delhi (NDLS). The train arrived on time. I was fortunate to get a decent seat close to the window. Finally, the gatekeeper blew the whistle and the train moved gradually and hauled out of the station.
There were benevolent travellers all around and soon we began talking and kidding among ourselves. The view outside was intriguing and changed: Trees, hedges, fields, etc. After around three hours, I felt lethargic and snoozed off disregarding the rattling sound of the wheels. I woke up and gazed out of the window. We had arrived at New Delhi. Crossing the rush and hush of railway station. I reached two hours before the departure of the flight. I was travelling through SriLankan Airlines.
I took the boarding passes from the counter, fortunately the flight was on time and I did not had to wait for it. I boarded the flight. The aircraft was clean, new and red seatbelts on dark seat looked extraordinary. No disposable fabric on the headrest.
When flight took off, it was a breeze. SriLankan Airlines is utilizing an Airbus, which is much speedier and can achieve goal snappier. With an airbus, the lodge team scarcely have enough time to server a few beverages and snacks. The flight was on time and I reached Colombo.
The Sri Lanka centre point is Colombo's Bandaranaike International Airport (BIA), with quick associations all through the system. BIA has earned notoriety for being the finest airplane terminal in South Asia. It has another terminal with aerobridges, agreeable parlours, and an obligation free shopping complex that is second to none in the locale.
My connecting Sri Lankan Airlines flight to Male was after 2 hours so I decided to roam around the airport and I must say, it is a world class airport. Time flew quickly and I boarded the flight to Male. It was a small aircraft. Most of the travellers were tourist. Within 2 hours I reached Male, a great sight while landing. Feeling excited and thrilled, Male here I come.
Yoga and aerobics have been a part of my life since I was young. And when it comes to fitness, I leave no stones unturned. It just feels awesome when one has a fit body. In my blog, I would love to share a few tips for maintaining a healthy and sound body at home through traditional yoga therapies.
You can also create your own shell in your home to practice yoga.
1. The first step is to discover a comfortable spot where you can start your yoga practice. This place can be anywhere in your house, but it should be spacious and must give enough room for fresh air to circulate. A scented and clean environment would keep your emotions stable and you would enjoy the thrill. So consider placing a few fragranced candles in your room to create the finest surrounding for the start up of yoga.
2. The second step is to arrange the accessories you would require for yoga. It doesn’t actually require much. All you need is a non-slip mat that can go on well without making you tumble down. Bolsters and blocks are great companions for yoga practice. If you don’t have a mat, you can even practice on your regular carpet.
3. The third step is to make necessary arrangements and set up for prevention against injury. If you are trying yoga for the first time, then chances are there that you might slip off. Considering the fact that you have separate self-made boundaries around your work area, you can stay always protected.
4. Next, get help from an expert. Your expert can be your yoga guide or your favorite CD/DVD. Install these in your laptop and follow each and every instruction. Start from the basics and pick up the momentum till you master the art of yoga.
5. My fifth tip is to tell everyone to enjoy what they are doing. If you don’t feel like doing some day, don’t force yourself! Your home is like your cocoon which keeps you protected from negativities. So, take care of your health, which keeps you enlightened always.
6. Once you have started practicing yoga, make it a point to follow a simple routine and do it regularly.
7. Savasana is a great therapy which is a must before you to start practicing yoga. After finishing, you should indulge in Savasana (relaxing) for a few minutes.
8. Your home-made yoga therapy is set to begin.
Now practice every day for the best results!
I’m an optometrist from a beautiful place called Ludhiana. I love my job and I’m quite passionate about it. I’m quite a friendly person and I love listening to others and interacting with like minded individuals. When I’m not working, I love to cook, shop, camp, trek etc. I love to read about fashion and its latest trends. I have many interests, hobbies and passions. In this blog, I will be sharing my ideas and experiences to readers. I hope you like it.